Friday, July 19, 2013

Tillie Loves Cake

Hiya Kerrie here

its Friday again which means its my turn to Post to Sherri's Blog xxx

I have been a busy bee this week with lots of end of the year school events and also DT work for both Sherri and Carley Duff for my post this week i am sharing a card that i had made for this weeks Creata show yesterday on Create&Craft.


I chose to use Tapping Tillie from the Bestie Dancers range from Sherri'e Etsy store you buy her Here

I cannot take the credit for the beautiful colouring this is actually a pre-coloured Digi by Sherri i love the softness of the colours xx

I have chosen Creata papers to co-ordinate with the Digi colours.

Products used

Creata New Glittered Card/Paper pads
Creata Cakes Stamp Set
Creata Hammered Cardstock
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment Stamp from Visible Image
Gems from my stash

I hope you like my card and i hope you pop back to see the wonderful cards by the amazing DT soon

Love and Big Kraft Hugs

Kerrie DT

http://cardsbykerrie.blogspot.co.uk/

hope you can visit my personal blog xx



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the cakes too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty card with CAKE, love it ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty ,Love the colours and the cake stamps look wonderful . Such a pretty Digi xx

    ReplyDelete