Friday, September 20, 2013

Snow Angel - Bestie Christmas


Happy Friday everyone! It's my day to post a Bestie card for you all to see and i have chosen to show you this little cutie who i have made into a snow angel with her own Wings xx

I chose colours from the backing paper to colour her and i had lot of fun - i do love to cut out my Besties. There are so many new Besties to choose from in Sherri's STORE x

Dont forget you can follow Sherri on Facebook in the new Besties GROUP


Recipe

Digi printed onto Ryman's Bright White cardstock and cloured with Copics and Promarkers (fussy cut)
A4 Linen Cardstock - trimmed, scored and folded to make my cardbase
Creata Turquoise Mirror Board for layering
Creata Festive Paper Pad
Creata 'Winter Wishes' Stamp set (snowflakes and Sentiment)
Creata Parchment Aperture Cardblank at jaunty angle (used Parchement for her wings
Brown Organza Ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts
Gems from my stash

I do love to mix my crafting stash up a bit so rather than use the parchment aperture card as is i like to cute them in half and use the front as a topper - i then used backing paper inside the aperture and then used the parchmennt for the bestie angels wings instead.

I love to use no traditional colours for the Christmas Besties too i love the pinks and blues in this check backing paper such a different take on the Festive Season x

I do hope you like my card and would love for you to visit my personal BLOG xxx

Luv & Krafty Hugs
Kerrie
Besties DT

No comments:

Post a Comment