Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Fairy and Firefly jar

Hi Everybody, Beth here. I am so happy to be able to share this project. I had so much fun working with the Bestie Image "Captured Fae". You can find the image here at Sherri Baldy's Etsy site.



It was fun choosing colors for this Bestie.



I must say the jar and the red boots were both challenging and fun.


For the lid I started with the cool greys C0,C1,C3,C6,C9 then I went in with E59 and W3. 
And did some blending with B41. I did color a couple of lids before I liked the results. 






I hope you enjoyed this project. It's fun to do different projects with My Besties images.
You can find the image "Captured Fae" here.
I will have a few more details of this project on my blog. www.FromHandAndHeart.com

Until next time,
Beth


3 comments:

  1. That is way to cute and the way you colored it, it's perfect! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lurve this.
    The way you've coloured the jar is spot on. And those Red boots........too cute.

    ReplyDelete