Sunday, May 22, 2016

Visiting some My Besties images from the past featuring Occupations- A Fireman!!

This month we are trying to showcase some My Besties and Occupations. We have shared Nurses this month and today i will like to share the cute image209 Fireman!  

This image has been digitally colored.  Photoshop is a wonderful tool to create colored images!  Some might think this is a "quick" easy way to color...actually, it takes me longer to color in Photoshop than with my copics.  I am still learning how to shade and add to my digital learning every day!

This image is darling no matter what and i thought after i colored this image digitally it would be fun to turn him into a 3D image!

Here is my card:
And a 3D view:
Here is img209 link and black and white view.. click here to see him in the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment