Monday, October 24, 2016

Have a Sweet Day





Hello ladies 

Once again today I like to share my card which 
I created using the image by Sherri Baldy 
which is available from
HERE



It was really fun to create this card, just loved it. 
Love the paper line as well ... they all from my stash 
I have distress the paper edges 
My card size is 14cm x 14cm 
I have created few layers using white paper dolly
edge border die cut - noor design 
paper flowers with enamel dots & white pearls 
sentiment by Stampin" Up

I have printed the image on X-Press It blending paper 
and colored in with Copic Maker 
and created my lavender garden field 

I hope you like what you I have to share 
Once again ... Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Until we meet again 
Crafty hugs 
Rose 

1 comment: