Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I'm Beautiful

Hello My Besties, 

Welcome to Sherri's Blog 

It really have been a while since my last post ... believe it ..!!
Just had few issue with family and lost my mo-jo on the way..
but it's always great to be back . 

Today, I like to share this quick card which I created using the 
digi image by Sherri Baldy, 
you can purchase her from 
HERE

I just love her ... just perfect ! 

I have created a Bursting through card 

Here is my DT Inspirational Card 



Printed the image on "X-Press IT - blending" paper 
Image has been coloured in with Copic Markers 
Card size is 14cm x14cm 
couple paper bloom & mini rose 
white trend drills -die cuts 
sentiment - kaiser craft 
papers from my stash 
white cotton lace 
distress ink 
mini white pearls 
3D pop dots 
white gesso 

I hope you like what I have created and share . 

Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek . 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs 
ROSE 








No comments:

Post a Comment